Sunday, August 9, 2009

PriMO

10 August,12:43 am

10 more days! n i'll b movin to kota damansara,kl..
i'll be takin american degree programme,bachelor of science-business major in management n marketing..
kinda excited =)))..lookin forward to meet new frens,lecturers thr..n of course shoppin malls..haha..bt yt leavin my home sweet home is saddenin =(((
dad n mum gona b even more hectic without me cz im d 1 who usually help thm out vf their daily work,routine..my younger bro wil probably juz stick vf his com,playin games for hours..as for my younger sis,her scultime is in d afternoon session,i hav to wake her up almost every mornin n prepare her to tuitions..alarms jz won't work things out cz usually she's like deaf when Sleeping..sighhhhhh..dad is very forgetful these days..once he was complaining of missin his glasses,n actuali it was juz hangin in front of his collar..swt..soooo worry for him..
Well dis mornin,i was tidyin my stuffs in my messy room,n i found a familiar golden-yellowish belt in my cabinet in a white pinkish plastic bag..it was a present from my ex las yr..reminded mi all d sweet,ups n downs moments we'd been together for one year..a very special person i've met..distance relationship isn't an easy one though..it had been a year since we broke up..goshh..time flows swiftly~..Bsides that,i've also found piles of cards in the table drawer,thy were frm my frens,relatives and teachers as well..inside thm,there r silly funny nicknames of mine..lol..messages n advices frm dearest teachers,funny drawins etc..miss those blissful days with my frens..sum of thm r now in kl,penang,pahang,melaka,singapore,australia,america..wish thm all d best in their future undertakins n may god bless u guys =P


btw..check out sum pichaaas of my college^^





















its oredi 2:50 am..time for bed..nitEeees! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment