Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dear came back from sg =)

24th October, 06:25pm

We went to a new shopping complex named Farenheit near pavilion and it was way below our expectations~and they actually charge parking fees for rm3.50 per hour~ =X
And so we left and headed straight to pavilion~
hmmm~even pavilion doesnt charge that much of parking fees ok~
after buying movie tickets, we took our lunch at Sushi Tei~





I like Sushi Tei!
Reminded me of Radkuzen~

We had this awesome bubble tea from Taiwan~
This probably is the best bubble tea i had so far~
Will definitely visit the shop again~^^



Another highlight~
Snowflake!
We visited the shop in kota damansara for three times within a few days~
What can I say?
I just cant resist it~lol



me and dear~

He went back to sg this morning and we'll meet up in December~
take care dear~hugs =) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment