Monday, September 28, 2009

Mid term's results and vil's birthday

28th September, 06 : 35 pm


hows my tatoo???=P..it wil las only 1 week time

got my results n it was okay, not gud not bad..aiks gota work harder..=)
ds afternun after class we celebrated vil's 18 birthday in secret recipe located jus opposite segi uni..
well..its not a good day for vil coz he didn't do well in his exam n he was very upset bout it..
there r many times whr things wont happen as we want thm to be..
events that are unexpected, unpredictable..
reali grateful to lord god for giving me wat i have now..hey christmas is cuming!lol..cnt wait to hugged by cute lil santa claus again..oh yea..n also usually im d designer of my house's christmas tree..cnt wait la wei =D
i miss my church in kampar and also my relatives in sarawak..dad said probably we wil not b goin bec kuching at d end of ds year cz planning to go johor and singapore..sooo it would definitely b cool if i cn celebrate christmas in sg!


happy birthday vil =)


this is nice..carrot slice vf cheese in secret recipe

i hv to do my philosophy readings now..aiyaaaaaa..head crackin time again ~.~
gud nitez every1! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment