Saturday, September 19, 2009

OuTinGs =)

20th September, 2 : 13 pm

home sweet home..
feel relieve after the mid term exem..
stil lil confused bout the avocado and artichoke view of human nature..aniway i prefer the avocado's view..juz tried my best to think as deeply as I could..(head cracks)
after handed up my mid term, straight away went hang out vf my frens in one utama..
it was my first time hangin out vf coursemates..we just did some gurls shoppin and took lots of pichasss =P..guess what..all of us kena halau by the sales gurl when v kept on taking pic in one of the shops..XD


i went to this nice japanese restaurant named Nippon Yataimura..

me, karen and jenise

In Kampar 19th Sep
siau chee, my classmate..studyin in UCSI


Shin Ying, my classmate in high school is goin to pursue her medical studies in Russia cuming wednesday..our school's top student as well as 2008's student role model..
she'll return Malaysia in 10 months time..hereby i wish her good luck and take good care of yourself ying!!!!!You'll b a fabulous doctor! ;P

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a good rest/hang out with friends after some brain-cracking on complex human philosophies eh? =___=

    ReplyDelete